Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh my!

Do these 2 spell trouble or what?



How adorable...

The Wild One is giving the Princess a ride on her Barbie 4 wheel drive Jeep.


They are to be reckoned with, these two. He is entering kindergarten this fall and she just turned 3 in March. I may have to chat with my little one about older men, for now
so sweet,
so innocent and truly adorable!





I am sure it will be a different story in High School when Daddy is screening suitors. Trouble is... I think she might be the Wild One!


In the meantime, we will enjoy.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like they have so much fun together!!

Laura La Quinta said...

I think they are the two cutest kids on earth. What fun! I can't wait for more when we get back.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Isn't it funny that we moms automatically see two kids playing and have their entire futures planned out in two seconds? "Oh, they will be the best of friends and have all weekend sleepovers...and those two will probably go to Prom..."

Why do we think that way? Matchmaking must be instinct. :)

Tiffany said...

SO CUTE!!!

Lula! said...

"Oh my!" is right. Way adorable...

Laura La Quinta said...

How's it going? We're in KY getting ready to head to SC Friday. My e-mail is lauragreen@dc.rr.com, and I check it daily. Say hello and keep me up to date on what's happening in LQ.